jueves, 20 de julio de 2017

VA – CRUISIN' COUNTRY VOL. 1


01 - Porter Wagoner - Tell Her Lies And Feed Her Candy
02 - Dick Damron - Time Like This
03 - Mitchell Torok - How Much
04 - Faron Young - I Hear You Talking
05 - Lawton Williams - Lighting Jones
06 - Redd Stewart - Yes I've Come Back
07 - Webb Pierce - A Thousand Miles Ago
08 - Durwood Dailey - East Dallas Dugger
09 - Ferlin Husky - Wang Dang Do
10 - Johnny Mathis - I've Been Known To Cry
11 - Leroy Van Dyke - One Heart
12 - Jim Eanes - Road Walked By Fools
13 - Red & Les - I Want Love Not Sympathy
14 - Lee Elliot - Cheaters Never Win
15 - Sonny James - Yo Yo
16 - Darnell Miller - Royal Flush
17 - Ferlin Husky - Black Sheep
18 - McCormick Brothers - Big Eyes
19 - James O'Gwynn - You Don't Want To Hold Me
20 - Carl Belew - I Wish I Never
21 - Bobby Lile - Too Mann Secrets
22 - Billy Barton - Doorway To Heaven
23 - Faron Young - Alone With You
24 - Bill Harell - Tragic Highway
25 - Rusty Draper - Hey Li Lee Li Lee Li
26 - Eddie Mc Duff - Car Trouble
27 - Eddie Noack - A Thinking Man's Woman
28 - Carl Belew - My Baby's Not Here
29 - Webb Pierce - Sitting Alone
30 - Bill Goodwin - You're Lyin' Ways

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario