viernes, 14 de diciembre de 2012

Elvis: Has Left The Building


Also Sprach Zarathustra
See See Rider
I Got A Woman
All Shook Up
Hound Dog
Never Been To Spain
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
Steamroller Blues
What Now My Love
Blue Suede Shoes
Let It Be Me
Spanish Eyes
I'm Leavin'
If You Love Me Let Me Know
It's Midnight
Big Boss Man
You Gave Me A Mountain
Bridge Over / Suspicious Minds (Funny)
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Suspicious Minds
Band Intro
Early Morning Rain
Wha'd I Say
Johnny B Goode
I Really Don't Want To Know
School Day
Danny Boy (Voice)
That's All Right Mama!
Blue Christmas
Mystery Train / Tiger Man
American Trilogy
A Big Hunk O' Love
Hawaiian Wedding Song
Little Darlin'
Little Sister
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Vamp




Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. You’ve been a fantastic audienee, ladies and gentlemen. And if we don’t see you again soon. I’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!.

We'll meet you again, God bless. Adios!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario